PDA

View Full Version : Mybet

LavMama
03-17-2012, 09:03 PM
On your mybet page it says bonus is deducted from mgr and on mybet it says "points are your to keep after clearing bonus" is that their marketing trick not revealing whole info or your data are outdated such as 200% up to 1,000$
Also i hope fdb is on top of rake race, they are not excluding each other?
Btw if anyone shows me worse vip program on the web i'll give him my whole br :)

Admin
03-18-2012, 02:43 AM
On your mybet page it says bonus is deducted from mgr and on mybet it says "points are your to keep after clearing bonus" is that their marketing trick not revealing whole info...

You are totally right. We corrected our data. I can reassure you that myPoints are not deducted so you can keep them after clearing the bonus. More details... (http://static.mybet.com/images/mfes/popups/poker/welcomeBonus/index_en.html)

Also i hope fdb is on top of rake race, they are not excluding each other?

First deposit bonus is on top of our $5,000 exclusive race, they are not excluding each other! :)

Thank you for contacting us.

LavMama
03-18-2012, 06:58 AM
Thank you for quick answer, and sorry for my bad English it is ridiculously constructed sentence "are fdb and race excluding each other" i guess "on top" explains all i wanted to know.
It would be nice to get quicker updates of race position i saw data from 12th is last, guess it depends on the room but it is in their best interest to give faster updates.

LavMama
03-19-2012, 11:43 PM
Thank you for quick answer, and sorry for my bad English it is ridiculously constructed sentence "are fdb and race excluding each other" i guess "on top" explains all i wanted to know.
It would be nice to get quicker updates of race position i saw data from 12th is last, guess it depends on the room but it is in their best interest to give faster updates.

Speaking of fast updates i signed to Mybet on 17th of march and i still don't see my rake in lb.
I have a screenshot that proves i signed through your link :) when can i expect to see rake?

Admin
03-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Speaking of fast updates i signed to Mybet on 17th of march and i still don't see my rake in lb.
I have a screenshot that proves i signed through your link :) when can i expect to see rake?

Please write us an email at info@rakerace.com, with your MyBet Poker nickname and the description of your problem so we can sort it out.

Thank you for contacting us.

lihuny
06-12-2012, 04:44 PM
I always thought that mybet concentrates on betting. I didn't know that you can play poker there too? I really want to play more online poker, also for training because it has some advantages to play online poker (http://www.pokerinca.com/advantages-online-poker-games/) before I want to participate in tournaments. Probably I should try it out at this site. I think it would be a good start.