PDA

View Full Version : Living in the fast lane by Tusi

tusi0114
03-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Hy guys!

My name is Tusi, and I'm a student. I'm playing poker for 3-4 years get to know by TV.

First I started out with MTTs got my first big score 3+R fro 2K withdraw 3/4 and play from the other but i have deposited it back because of bad BRM...hmmm! I dont have too much free time and thats why i turned to CG and I'm playin' it for 1year seriously with BRM and climbed from NL10$ to NL100€ for today.

I play on boss network 5max games. I cant play much because of school and football and gf. I try to develop my game with vids and articles, hand posting. I'm thinking of get a coach but its quite expensive.

I had my first live tourney January in Vienna PPT, i busted with a pretty sick bad beat. (99 flop 9102AJ eneKQ and he called 80% raises on all streets blaahh..)but i will have my chance in 10 days because i go to Eureka PT Prague.

I qualified through Stars, and it would be pure fun cause im going with a little band of hun players (5people) hope will make some good runs.

I will try to write here almost every week and posting my hands in the small stakes forum.

GL for everybody.

iceTray
03-05-2011, 08:37 PM
hey dude,
pretty nice to move up nl100 within a year, hope you gonna share some secrets and advices with us :) can you explain which videos, books and articles did you read or watch (in the order of time). thanks a lot!

castor11
03-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Very nice go up to nl100... Grat! Will you go to nl600 end of this year? :) GL!

tusi0114
04-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Hi Guys!

I have disappeared for a while, but i have been so busy that I couldn't find any time for blogging.

So in the mid of april I gone to Eureka Poker Tour first stage at Prague. I have been to the city before so it was not a big surprise for me, its nice and got fair prices with some really sick shops! I've gone together with two hungarian guys (one of them is an MTT+HU sng playa, an the other is crushin' NL100-600) It was a pleasure that so much hungarian players were there and i made some new contacts with really great players. First day it was pretty hard to find my hotel because google maps took me to another place (EPIC fail) and a really dear citizen given me a map and showed me the way. My hotel was pretty good friendly, comfortable, clean, and good WIFI+Lan connection in my room. First night i was playin the €20+R sat to the ME i have been qualified through stars so i have played it for the €800. Things goin pretty well but lost couple of flips in the R period so it costed €160 for me to reach the FO after the dinner break. 160 entrats lots of R/A so there were a total of 17 pack in the FO period a roller coaster started for me but i could built a really nice stack 40K at the ave. of 23K with 39 left when i got AI with AKsui against QQ standard flip and after the Q high flop it was end for me, I was said because i think i played really well through the whole night, but i have lost this huge pot with 39 left for the chiplead it could be an ezy thing to ge the pack if i got his one.

A day later i started at day 1A i got pretty hard table with only 1-2 fishy players, Martin Hruby on my right and a high stakes Reg on my left so it was not ezy but i did played quite well and gone from starting (15K) to 35K and after this should go up to 60-70K but i busted...:$ It was like a nightmare because i have lost 4 All ins in a row JJ vs AQ after 387 flop (pot 10K pre AI) AQ vs KQ Q hi board all in for 25K pot turn K :$ 55 vs JK pre AI sb vs bb river K for 14K pot and shoved 7-8BBs from CO with A7 off D called with JJ and there was no help for me so it was pretty sick! After my busto i have took some time to calm down and after i felt comfortable i gone to CG tables it was 25/50 CZK its around 1/2€ but i was pretty sick game cause everybody had around 200BB starting stack 10000CZK its around 400€ so pretty nasty stakes i have played them for three days the tables were not good... full of good players ( i know its surprising but they were pretty competitive)

So i got home pretty angry and i lost online to...so it was a huge DS for me next weekend there was a Weekend Race at the site where I am playin' on Boss I thought its a good chance to get my BR back to the top so I grinded 28 hours playin NL50-100€ 8-12 tabling in three days I have won the race for $500+got a $600 place in the monthly race and got 30% RB ohh I have raked about €1050 in the 3 days. So it was really fine the only problem was that I still had DS because my winnings fro the weekend was -300€ but my EV was aroun +300-400€ so i have sucked but i did know that it all will end soon if I keep playin well not tilt like a fkin monkey, thats the key for the success.

Last Sunday I have made a pretty big sunday MTT session and played 14MTTs with avg BI around 169$ it was very easy to beat the fields in the smaller rooms but I had pretty big bad beats in the two main rooms i got 3xx in the sunday warmup because the guy two outered me on the river it was A10 vs JJ D vs CO A hi flop river ten for top 50 stack sunday million was more nicer it happened with 900 left i raised from MP to 2,5X with 66 guy called me in the BB flop came q69 rainbow he checked i bet 80% he called turn was 9 he betted i 3betted he went 4bet AI I instacalled it was a 150K pot at the ave 50K river was a disaster Q and ive busted oucch, no matter i had some other runs I came 8th in partys 250K sunday fro 4750$ first place was 52K so I was really disappointed because i lost every flips before the FT and thats why i came 8th other run was FT 450K FO i came around 127. from 4500 first payed 150K so i had mixed emotions...:$ one monent happy one moment said...i sell 50% of the action to one of my friends so it was 1.7K profit per head but i was really under the mood! Now I will step back to crush the field of NL100€ and hope of a good month, try to satellite to a live event i came 8. in Eureka nova gorica sat (4pack) flush vs higher flush :$ and yesterday 9.th in the Estrelles 1R1A sat with a sick hand taht is the last thing i tell you cause it was like oucchhhhh i minraised from 11BB with AA from MP hoped for somebody 3betshove me but nobody did it only BB came along flop was 1056 BB went c/r Ai against me with A5sui and the river was a harmful 5 XD i cant do anything against these mind readers.

GL for everyone!

Holdenper
04-08-2011, 06:10 AM
"not tilt like a fkin monkey" :D I lolled at this, but tru words dude! I have a problem with tilting too:( (I didn't burn my BR, but my laptop, and mouse usually cry when I've got multi-suckouts:D )
Sick beats @ Eureka, but well done at the rake race, and at the mtt world:) Next time u will ship those tourneys:)

GL

tusi0114
04-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Ty Holdenper! Hope so!