PDA

View Full Version : When will be online poker legalized?

want2push
02-18-2011, 03:20 PM
When do you think online poker will be legalized in the United States?

tusi0114
02-26-2011, 11:30 AM
Hope later....later, and later!

tob1n
03-01-2011, 09:41 AM
ummm...why? don't you think it would do good to poker?

bravesoul
03-02-2011, 04:10 AM
it would be awesome. ton of fish incommmiiing

Mr. Pi
03-04-2011, 09:25 PM
I heard somewhere that when online poker would get legalized in the USA the government would ban american citizens from sites which were violating the "no poker rule" before the legalization. That would mean that Fulltilt, PS and all the other major sites which accept USA players now could say goodbye to the God Blessed country. And its people too.

When thinking about that, a sick idea pops into my mind, that the now merging Party Poker and Bwin networks would gain the right to accept US players - since Party Poker withdrew US players when the american government told the room to do so - and so would become the dominating and biggest poker room on the world.

Pretty sick.

Pi :)

BBSven
03-27-2011, 05:05 PM
I think that by the end of this year, it might well get through. The US lobby is pretty strong and most of the politicians begin to realise the income potential of the industry.

About FTP and PS: they'll figure out how to cut a deal with the US govt, they won't let the biggest market in the world slip out of their hands. It's worth billions of dollars a year, so no matter how grave punishment they receive, they'll gladly pay it (in fact, we will play it in rakes, imho). Moreover, in order to maintain the flow of money, the shift must be smooth, and that can only be guaranteed by companies who know the market well and have their established player pool.

Besides, the world ends in late 2012, so what's the point in postponing it even more anyway? :D

MisterPoker
04-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Soon I hope. Lot of fish will come :)

virus
04-06-2011, 04:37 PM
later than 2015!Lot of fish will come!