PDA

View Full Version : Moneybookers

Admin
02-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Moneybookers forum thread.

tusi0114
02-23-2011, 10:30 PM
If you don't know what is moneybookers, now i try to help you out:

Since becoming the first emoney issuer to obtain an electronic money licence from the FSA, it’s taken Moneybookers less than a decade to change the world of online payments. Our unique mix of consumer and business focused solutions has made us a leading online payment network for both end users and providers. That’s why we’ve won so many awards.

But we have never been a company to stand still, always evolving our solutions to better meet your needs and expectations.

Our next evolution is to rebrand as Skrill, offering you massively enhanced payment facilities.

As more and more of our life moves online, the need for a real-time payments platform that is secure, economical and convenient is crucial. Enabling involvement through simplicity and convenience. Enhancing your digital lifestyle, not restricting it.

Consumers can send payments to anyone without revealing their financial details. There is no need to repeatedly enter card numbers, expiry dates and endless details. Because Skrill stores them securely, there is never any need to share them. Combined with total freedom when funding your account, meaning you can choose credit/debit card or link to your bank.

Skrill understands that all commercial needs are unique and one size does not fit all, so offers more than just a portfolio of products. Whether by a simple integration or a fully tailored solution, local payment options or choice of currencies, Skrill offers access to the global stage. The only standard part of Skrill is that all options are supplied with full technical support, proven anti-fraud measures and reliable customer service.

What Skrill offers is how payments should be. More choice, ease to use, better relevance. However you choose to use it, Skrill delivers. While continuing to lead the way as a premier online payment system and electronic money issuer, underlined with the protection of UK and EU law and regulation from the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK.

Skrill is the future of Moneybookers. A rebranding that extends and improves the Moneybookers global payment network even further. Clients will use Skrill however they need. To make payments, receive payments or transfer funds. Securely, to anyone or anywhere, with an email address. Look forward to tomorrow with Skrill.

http://moneybookers.com/app/

And here's a video about how to get yourself a brand new moneybookers account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEjcMeU7Dos

tob1n
03-01-2011, 03:14 PM
oh cool, thx for this. gotta register an account later, but i figure i might wait until it becomes "skrill"

tusi0114
03-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Welcome...I'm more familiar with Neteller and I'm really satisfied with it. I think u should think about Neteller, rather than MB. But u know...:)

BBSven
03-15-2011, 10:57 AM
A question, if I may: I plan to register with either Neteller or Skrill, I haven't made up my mind yet. Thing is, I not only want to use it for poker but also for purchasing goods at eg. eBay or Amazon. Is there any difference in this field between the two?

Thanks in advance,

BB

tob1n
03-24-2011, 04:02 PM
bumping for the online shopper guy :)

tesla79
03-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Hello Guys!

I have a Neteller card in euro. I'm really satisfied, but I would like to play in USD poker rooms.
I think, I should make a MB acc. and a MB card also. I see, I have to make a connection between my MB acc. and my bank account. It really disturbs me. (I have a Net+ card, but didn't have to make any connection related to my banc account.)

Do You understand what I mean? What do you think about it?

THX

boorek13
04-04-2011, 03:44 PM
MB focused on security lately a lot I noticed but its good I think... most safe accout better for you.One thing was annoying when I created account on MB... it tooks so loooong to verify the accont.Had to wait about 2 weeks for some letter from them with verification key then it tooks another 2 days to verify everything... but after all Im really satisfied with MB too... Never got some problems with them,always fast and safe transaction... In my country,on some different forums,heard a lot about account robbery but with last improvements in security I think its incidental right now... All in all I highly recommend this! :)

tob1n
03-07-2012, 09:58 AM
so if i don't want to deposit to poker sites, PayPal is just as good as moneybookers/skrill? or is there anything MB is better at?