PDA

View Full Version : Everest Poker

Administrator
03-14-2011, 12:27 AM
We are interested in what our users think about Everest Poker. Please feel free to post your experiences with Everest Poker here.

http://www.rakerace.com/files/01/Everest-Poker-rakeback.jpg (http://www.rakerace.com/poker-rooms/everest-poker/)

Everest Poker – FAQ

1. I haven’t read the Everest Poker room review yet. Where can I find this?
The Everest Poker room review can be viewed here (http://www.rakerace.com/poker-rooms/everest-poker/).

2. What network is Everest Poker part of?
Everest Poker is an independent poker room; it is not part of any network.

3. Can I receive rakeback at Everest Poker?
Although the poker room does not offer direct rakeback, you can achieve up to 38% return with the help of their loyalty system, the VIP Summit Club. You can view our full analysis of the VIP Summit Club here (http://www.rakerace.com/news/loyalty-program-reviews/everest-poker-vip-summit-club-analysed-what-is-it-worth-to-you-/).
It is also important to note, that the returns for your gameplay can be maximized by participating in the Everest Poker rake races organized usually by Rakerace.com.

4. Is there a cash out option to my Visa card?
Yes, there is an option available. Everest Poker transfers the funds to Visa Network within the time period of two days. After this process is complete, the time for the funds to be processed depends on the bank in question. In some cases, this time period of processing could take up to two weeks.

5. What other cashout and deposit options are available?
Deposit options: Visa, MasterCard, Moneybookers, Neteller, Click2Pay, bank transfer
Cashout options: Visa, Moneybookers, Neteller, Click2Pay, bank transfer

6. Can tables be resized at Everest Poker?
Yes, they can be resized. Theoretically, the smallest site available is 640x480, but there is an option to make it smaller. In order to make your windows smaller, simply follow these steps: Within the directory where Everest Poker has been installed, find the file named ‘settings.ini’. Once you have found ‘settings.ini’, you need to open this file with either WordPad or Total Commander. Once the file is open, look for the line saying ‘Resolution=640x480 (or 800x600), and replace it with your desired resolution, but keep in mind the aspect ratio has to be 8x6 (480x360, for example). Once this has been completed and saved, upon opening Everest Poker you should find the resolution is now of your preference. However, if you change the size of the tables during gameplay, the default resolutions will come into place. In order to avoid this, make ‘settings.ini’ read-only, but be sure to reverse this before you open Everest Poker the next time. Failure to do this will result in the program being unable to load.

7. How many tables can be opened at once?
A maximum of 12 tables are available.

8. Is it allowed to use Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker at Everest Poker?
Yes, you are free to use these programs at Everest.

9. What first deposit bonuses are available at Everest Poker?
The $500 bonus is gradually obtainable. Use the bonus code akad500 when deposit.
Please note: a deposit needs to be made within 14 days of registering in order to activate the bonus.
Upon the first deposit, a player will be able to participate in a $1000 freeroll organized exclusively for all first depositors.
- Players are required to collect Summit Points to obtain the bonus
- 1 Summit Point unlocks $0.06 of your bonus
- With every cent of rake paid, a player will receive 0.01 Summit Point at 10-handed cash game tables and 0.014 Summit Points at 6-handed tables.
- In tournaments, a player will receive 8 Summit Points for every dollar rake paid.
- Summit Points can be either used for buying goodies in the store, purchasing tournament tokens, or are exchangeable for cash at the exchange rate of 1 Summit Point = $0.04

10. What time period do I have to acquire the bonus?
A bonus can only be acquired within the first 30 days.

11. Where do I enter my bonus code?
Open the ‘Cashier’ tab, then select ‘Bonus Account’ and then enter bonus code.

12. Does Everest Poker have a shop?
Yes, but before considering a purchase, our recommendation at Rakerace.com is to have a look at our analysis of the Everest Poker Summit Club, where we discuss the true value of the goods within the store.

13. Rumors have it, that withdrawing money at Everest Poker is hard. Is this true?
Yes, in many cases this is true, there have been numerous situations where the time frame has been longer than usual. This, however, is usually only common on new accounts, as for Everest Poker uses higher security measures (i.e. copies of statements proving identity) on first withdrawals. Keep in mind, these measure are here for your integrity and security.

Now get out there and start climbing Everest! :)