PDA

View Full Version : Cake Poker

Administrator
03-14-2011, 12:29 AM
We are interested in what our users think about Cake Poker. Please feel free to post your experiences with Cake Poker.

http://www.pokerakademia.com/files/168/168611.gif (http://www.rakerace.com/poker-rooms/cake-poker/)

Get 33% rakeback at Cake Poker (http://www.rakerace.com/poker-rooms/cake-poker/)

Cake Poker FAQ

1. I haven’t read the Cake Poker room review yet. Where can I find this?
The Cake Poker room review can be viewed via this link (http://www.rakerace.com/poker-rooms/cake-poker/).

2. What network is Cake Poker part of?
Cake Poker is part of the Cake Poker network.

3. I am aware that Cake Poker offers rakeback. Am I eligible for this upon registering?
No, you will not be eligible for rakeback unless you register through the correct method. If you use the link we provide here, at Rakerace.com, you are guaranteed to secure the maximum rakeback deal available. Remember though, to enter the bonus code ‘AKADEMIA’ upon registration in the following field: ‘I was referred to Cake Poker’ – ‘I have a Sign Up Code’. For further information on how to register, please visit our link here.

4. When will I see my rakeback if I have registered through Rakerace.com?
Your rakeback will be credited on a weekly basis. All rakeback is viewable through clicking ‘VIP status’ in ‘my account’. All rakeback is paid weekly and have a time period of up to 48 hours to appear.

5. What kind of rakeback does Cake Poker offer? Dealt or contributed?
Cake Poker offers the dealt rakeback calculation method. All players being dealt cards will receive rakeback.

6. I have just made a deposit and have plans to unlock the bonus. Will my rakeback be affected because of this? Will anything else affect my rakeback?
Bonuses and other costs will have no effect on your weekly rake and there is also no transaction fee to worry about.

7. Do tournament fees count towards my rakeback?
Yes, they do.

8. What is the maximum number of tables I can play at once?
Cake Poker has no restrictions on the number of tables a player can play at once.

9. Can the tables be resized at Cake Poker?
Yes, they can.

10. Can I use Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker at RedStar?
No, the Cake network has no support for this kind of software. Even if you might find a way to get it to work with the help of software aids, do so at your own risk, as for the Cake network is against players who use HUD software.

11. Can I withdraw money to my Visa credit card?
No, you can’t. Our recommendations from the team at Rakerace.com are that you look at using Neteller or Monyebookers.

12. Am I able to have a rakeback account at more than one Cake Poker rooms?
In accordance to the rules of the network, a player is eligible for more than one account, however, your new rakeback account will only be acceptable, if your past accounts have been inactive for a minimum of 3 months.
If this is not the case and your past account has been active within the past 3 months and you still want a new rakeback account, there is a possible solution to work around this:
- register from a different place and computer (new IP and network identification)
- use a new e-mail address
- use a different deposit method

13. I already have an account at Cake Poker, but I don’t have a rakeback deal. What can I do to get one?
Please contact us at info@rakerace.com and we will do our best to provide you with a solution and acquire you a rakeback deal.

14. Where can I see my rakeback?
All rakeback is credited to your Cake Poker account, so all accumulated rakeback will be added to your balance.

15. I have made a purchase in the Store. does this affect my rakeback?
No, this will not have an effect on your rakeback.

16. I don’t like the nickname I chose. Can I change it?
Yes, it is possible to change your nickname and if you like, you can change it once every 7 days.

17. I need to contact Cake Poker Support. What is their e-mail?
Cake Poker’s e-mail address is: support@cakepoker.com