PDA

View Full Version : Useful Micro Limit Poker Tips for Beginners - Part 2

Journalist
03-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Read article (http://www.rakerace.com/poker-strategy/ebooks-and-tutorials/useful-micro-limit-poker-tips-for-beginners-part-2/)

BBSven
03-20-2011, 03:16 PM
Well thank you, I actually feel I benefitted from this. It can get on my nerves very soon if I consider that my opponent didn't "deserve" to win. I've always known it is stupid of me, but I couldn't come up with an alternative, no matter how much rant I'd heard on how not to lose my head. I've just got an alternative way of thinking, and I appreciate that.

On the other hand - you might want to have your spelling and grammar double-checked occasionally... but that's just the grammar nazi speaking from me, it's nothing serious. I am very grateful for the effort put into this ;)

Mr. Pi
03-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Very nice article. It really helps to set your poker mindset in the right direction. Not worrying about the things mentioned in the topic will give your brain "room" to worry about other - more important - things which may help you to squeeze some extra BBs out of particular spots or to just make a read which you couldn't have made if you would have thought about your last badbeat.

Pi :)

castor11
03-27-2011, 01:05 AM
Great! I'm waiting the next article!! :)

babyonboard
03-27-2011, 03:16 PM
good article, it changes the baby:)