PDA

View Full Version : preflop sheet

tesla79
03-22-2011, 03:57 PM
I just want to share with you my starting hands chart.
I think, It has a great visual.
If you like it, I can send you the xls.

tob1n
03-22-2011, 05:10 PM
what stakes is it good for? FR or SH? anyhow, I'm interested:)

BBSven
03-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Nice :) Did you do it for yourself? Does this actually assist you in deciding quickly what to do or is it in your head by now? :)

tesla79
03-23-2011, 03:03 PM
what stakes is it good for? FR or SH? anyhow, I'm interested:)
Hey dude, it's six handed as you can see. ;)

...The left side of the square, you can see the top of the hand group. On the right side you can see that hands which you can plays only in extremly good situations.
Actually, you can use it at every limit, because the range depends on the situation. So, you always have to change your preflop range in accordance with the Villains - this is the gist of SH games.

Nice :) Did you do it for yourself? Does this actually assist you in deciding quickly what to do or is it in your head by now? :)

Yes I did. To be honest, Its came from the "Turning the corner - episode 2." video. I think, this is the most important video, if u play short handed hold'em.
It's in my hand, but sometime I supervise it by positions with my HM database.

Zdydy
04-04-2011, 05:56 PM
It is too small :( i could not see it that much. Would you mind sending it to my email buddy? It's rizalitody@gmail.com

Thanks! Will review your Preflop sheet after receiving it

tesla79
04-06-2011, 10:51 AM
It is too small :( i could not see it that much. Would you mind sending it to my email buddy? It's rizalitody@gmail.com

Thanks! Will review your Preflop sheet after receiving it

I sent it. Welcome :)