PDA

View Full Version : Good2cu Cage Fight Challenge Accepted?

Journalist
03-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Read article (http://www.rakerace.com/news/poker-players/hungarian-poker-pro-accepts-good2cu-cage-challenge/)

Mr. Pi
03-23-2011, 06:47 PM
Pretty slick. These guys aren't afraid thats fo sho. They're ready to beat their faces all over and willing to bet a small fortune on that. I would sh*t my pants all over before all that thats fo sho.

Pi :|

tob1n
03-24-2011, 09:55 AM
well it seems like Robl shat his pants as well:

"The chances of me fighting someonewho isn't a high-stakes gambler I know personally or has a well known reputation is about 0%. This way by no means an open challenge and seeing I haven't yet spoken to d0npelo this interview seems quite premature. I am already talking to some well known high-stakes pros about doing the fight."

This guy is such an a**hole... why announce that he takes any amateur/beginner mma fighter when he really just want to get attention?

BBSven
03-24-2011, 03:33 PM

"The chances of me fighting someonewho isn't a high-stakes gambler I know personally or has a well known reputation is about 0%. This way by no means an open challenge and seeing I haven't yet spoken to d0npelo this interview seems quite premature. I am already talking to some well known high-stakes pros about doing the fight."

This guy is such an a**hole... why announce that he takes any amateur/beginner mma fighter when he really just want to get attention?

What a douche... I hope he knows a high stakes pro grizzly bear well enough so as to have its thing in his a** in the cage...

castor11
03-25-2011, 10:02 PM

Sick.....:S