PDA

View Full Version : What is your biggest leak?

want2push
03-30-2011, 02:27 PM
I hope this may help us all recognize our leaks and maybe plug them.

My biggest leak by far was tilt management. I am feeling much better in this now, but I had serious problems regarding tilt management.

I have to add that in my opinion most inexperienced players biggest leak by far is over-valuing TPTK and overpairs in the face of a raise on the flop or turn.

What is your leak? :confused:

tesla79
03-30-2011, 02:35 PM
I have to add that in my opinion most inexperienced players biggest leak by far is over-valuing TPTK and overpairs in the face of a raise on the flop or turn.

Haha, It's me! ;) ...as you could see today...

tob1n
03-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Hi!

Great thread!

My biggest leak so far is bet sizing. I'll have to work hard to use proper bet sizes. also, i tend to play too loose and am too aggressive on the river. despite this, i'm winning ATM.:)

babyonboard
03-30-2011, 05:23 PM
playing more when im not playing my A game but less when im good, run to tilt easily, fancy play syndrome.

castor11
03-30-2011, 05:32 PM
If I know, I wuld repair these mistakes...:) And would win much money....:)

babyonboard
03-30-2011, 05:45 PM
I hope this may help us all recognize our leaks and maybe plug them.

My biggest leak by far was tilt management. I am feeling much better in this now, but I had serious problems regarding tilt management.

i would be interested in the way you succeed at improving your mental skills. how did you do that?

Zdydy
04-04-2011, 04:51 PM
My biggest leak is making fancy plays in the micro cash games i end up losing in the river for making fancy plays.
If anyone can help me resist the urge of making fancy plays. I would definitely appreciate it!