PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Freeroll for Our Active Forum Members

Administrator
04-04-2011, 04:32 PM
The team of Rakerace.com is happy to announce this brand new promotion designed specifically for our active forum users. We would like to appreciate your contribution to the site, therefore, we are going to grant you access to a monthly exclusive PokerStars Turbo Takedown Freeroll.

All members with at least 10 posts in April are eligible to play in an exclusive PokerStars Turbo Takedown Freeroll.

Exclusive Freeroll for Our Active Forum Members - A Freeroll for 41 Tickets Worth $180 Each (http://www.rakerace.com/news/other-news-and-articles/exclusive-freeroll-for-our-forum-members-a-freeroll-for-41-tickets-worth-180-each/)

Administrator
04-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Please note, that only the posts that are relevant to the topics of the discussions are taken into consideration! Please put some effort into writing them if you want to participate in the freeroll! :)

MisterPoker
04-05-2011, 08:10 PM
O'Key

demios
04-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Do you have to be registered to PokerStars via RakeRace to participiate?

virus
04-06-2011, 12:50 PM
O'Key !

Administrator
04-06-2011, 03:43 PM
Do you have to be registered to PokerStars via RakeRace to participiate?
Dear demios,

You do not have to be registered at Pokerstars via Rakerace.com to be eligible to participate. It's an open promotion, every forum member with at least 10 quality posts between 1-19 April can take part.

Administrator
04-06-2011, 03:52 PM
O'Key !

Dear virus,

We had to delete some of your posts because they were both irrelevant and pointless. Once again, we would like to call your attention to the following condition of the promotion:

Please note, that only the posts that are relevant to the topics of the discussions are taken into consideration! Please put some effort into writing them if you want to participate in the freeroll! :)
We reserve the right not to include in the promotion forum members who clearly only want to participate in the freeroll and not to take part in the forum discussions. We want to honour forum members who constantly and truly contribute to the topics.

Zdydy
04-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Dear demios,

You do not have to be registered at Pokerstars via Rakerace.com to be eligible to participate. It's an open promotion, every forum member with at least 10 quality posts between 1-19 April can take part.

Great promotion. You are also giving players who did not register to pokerstars via Rakerace.com link chance to participate. I wish i found RakeRace a little sooner lol.

Also admin i already sent a message saying i wish to participate i hope you received it. Tell me if anything is wrong or i need more Quality Posts i would love to post Micro stakes guides FR and SH for beginners, SnGs and MTTs too.

Administrator
04-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Great promotion. You are also giving players who did not register to pokerstars via Rakerace.com link chance to participate. I wish i found RakeRace a little sooner lol.

Also admin i already sent a message saying i wish to participate i hope you received it. Tell me if anything is wrong or i need more Quality Posts i would love to post Micro stakes guides FR and SH for beginners, SnGs and MTTs too.
You are ok, we got your message. We will add you to the freeroll. We have already replied you here (http://forum.rakerace.com/showthread.php?246-Exclusive-Freeroll-and-Free-Poker-Software-for-Our-Forum-Members&p=1921&viewfull=1#post1921).

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to have you as an active member of our community. :)

virus
04-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Also admin i already sent a message saying i wish to participate i hope you received it.