PDA

View Full Version : Is Daniel Tzvetkoff Behind Black Friday?

Journalist
04-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Read article (http://www.rakerace.com/news/poker-legislation/daniel-tzvetkoff-the-man-who-busted-us-friendly-online-poker-/)

tob1n
04-20-2011, 10:37 AM
very nice article! if all of this is true, i already see the that somebody will make a movie out of this. just like they did with facebook.

Mr. Pi
04-20-2011, 12:50 PM
I pretty much think that this whole thing happened because these 3 poker rooms continuously "outplayed" the US government and now mr government had enough. I dont thing that this Danial guy would be the main reason of this legal action. In the end everything is about money and well for the government taxing these sites would mean tons of money. And they cant do that until they do not shut down the US online poker first. To show that what happens if you practice online poker in the US illegally - without taxes.

Pi :)

BBSven
04-21-2011, 09:31 AM
I pretty much think that this whole thing happened because these 3 poker rooms continuously "outplayed" the US government and now mr government had enough. I dont thing that this Danial guy would be the main reason of this legal action. In the end everything is about money and well for the government taxing these sites would mean tons of money. And they cant do that until they do not shut down the US online poker first. To show that what happens if you practice online poker in the US illegally - without taxes.

Pi :)

I agree, my thoughts exactly. I have written already a couple of times: this lasts only as long as they can't cut a deal for themselves. FTP and PS and UB and all the others will be back, legalised and paying taxes. It1s just a matter of time imo.

castor11
04-21-2011, 11:22 AM
I'm not changing my life with his life at the moment.....:D

buboreksrac
04-21-2011, 04:42 PM
I don't think that this whole boom was the result of recent discoveries made by the FBI. I mean, these things were never really kept secret. If an FBI investigator only read a poker forum or news site, they've been talking about this for years. I think they were just waiting for the perfect moment to start bringing the whole thing down. I just hope the players will come out all right.