PDA

View Full Version : When will be Online Poker available again for US players? (on FT and PS)

Mr. Pi
04-27-2011, 12:55 AM
So yeah the scandal pretty much went off about Black Friday and everything looks pretty calm now.

What do you guys think when will the US Government allow the US players again on the Online Poker field?

Note that we're not talking about legalizing it in the US, just about the big sites accepting US players again. Do you guys think that this will happen after the Legalization too?

babyonboard
04-27-2011, 11:55 AM
i think in this year it wont happen. and as ive heard after tha legislation foreigners wont be able to play in US sites for some months but these are just speculations yet.

tesla79
04-27-2011, 12:11 PM
money talks. I have a conspiracy theory, so I think a legal taxpayer room will come on the scene...

babyonboard
04-27-2011, 12:22 PM
money talks. I have a conspiracy theory, so I think a legal taxpayer room will come on the scene...

it makes sense:) also note that washington state started to legalize online poker 1 week before the black friday...(washington players were disabled to play on PS since 2010 october)

Mr. Pi
04-28-2011, 01:53 AM
Yeah and if even a brand new poker room would get the entry in the US online poker industry. Even then that specific " new room " would have an easy peasy start since houndreds of thousands of american citizens would register on it instantly. Usually new rooms struggle to make a base player pool since nobody likes to have money in a room with 100 ppl online. This problem wouldnt happen with a new room on the US lands with the blessings of the US government.

Pi :)