in exclusive rake race and rakeback payouts so far

Member's login

Username:
Password:
Create account
Forgotten password

Thread: Mybet

Mybet

On your mybet page it says bonus is deducted from mgr and on mybet it says "points are your to keep after clearing bonus" is that their marketing trick not revealing whole info or your data are outdated such as 200% up to 1,000$
    Also i hope fdb is on top of rake race, they are not excluding each other?
    Btw if anyone shows me worse vip program on the web i'll give him my whole br

Quote Originally Posted by LavMama View Post
    On your mybet page it says bonus is deducted from mgr and on mybet it says "points are your to keep after clearing bonus" is that their marketing trick not revealing whole info...
    You are totally right. We corrected our data. I can reassure you that myPoints are not deducted so you can keep them after clearing the bonus. More details...

Also i hope fdb is on top of rake race, they are not excluding each other?
    First deposit bonus is on top of our $5,000 exclusive race, they are not excluding each other!

Thank you for contacting us.

Thank you for quick answer, and sorry for my bad English it is ridiculously constructed sentence "are fdb and race excluding each other" i guess "on top" explains all i wanted to know.
    It would be nice to get quicker updates of race position i saw data from 12th is last, guess it depends on the room but it is in their best interest to give faster updates.

Thank you for quick answer, and sorry for my bad English it is ridiculously constructed sentence "are fdb and race excluding each other" i guess "on top" explains all i wanted to know.
    It would be nice to get quicker updates of race position i saw data from 12th is last, guess it depends on the room but it is in their best interest to give faster updates.
    Speaking of fast updates i signed to Mybet on 17th of march and i still don't see my rake in lb.
    I have a screenshot that proves i signed through your link when can i expect to see rake?

Speaking of fast updates i signed to Mybet on 17th of march and i still don't see my rake in lb.
    I have a screenshot that proves i signed through your link when can i expect to see rake?

Please write us an email at info@rakerace.com, with your MyBet Poker nickname and the description of your problem so we can sort it out.

Thank you for contacting us.

I always thought that mybet concentrates on betting. I didn't know that you can play poker there too? I really want to play more online poker, also for training because it has some advantages to play online poker before I want to participate in tournaments. Probably I should try it out at this site. I think it would be a good start.