in exclusive rake race and rakeback payouts so far

Member's login

Username:
Password:
Create account
Forgotten password

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Games against Tilt

Now come on BB. Running is healthy even if you run in the smog. Yeah you won't be breathing any fresh air but thats not the point. The point is that you will gain physical resistance and you will burn calories with running. And pretty much thats why we do it.

Pi

Aye, healthy it is for sure, but for the muscles and not the lungs, which I believe is equally important
    Besides, personally I'd prefer riding the bike so that I can get away from downtown asap and have a nice time sporting on fresh air. But that's just me and I do actually run occasionally in the city, it's just I avoid the area if possible

Doom3 and Tourchlight and Fifa and PES

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pi View Post
    Now come on BB. Running is healthy even if you run in the smog. Yeah you won't be breathing any fresh air but thats not the point. The point is that you will gain physical resistance and you will burn calories with running. And pretty much thats why we do it.

Pi
    Quote Originally Posted by BBSven View Post
    Aye, healthy it is for sure, but for the muscles and not the lungs, which I believe is equally important
    Besides, personally I'd prefer riding the bike so that I can get away from downtown asap and have a nice time sporting on fresh air. But that's just me and I do actually run occasionally in the city, it's just I avoid the area if possible
    dudes, then come to this topic

Quote Originally Posted by BBSven View Post
    Yeah yeah makes sense. Your plan is probably the best thing to do. Ride a bike -> Have fun while riding -> Get outa town for some fresh air -> do some stuff there maybe even with friends and stuff -> have another fun home and everyone is happy.

Pi

P.S. lol sry Tob1n.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pi View Post
    Yeah yeah makes sense. Your plan is probably the best thing to do. Ride a bike -> Have fun while riding -> Get outa town for some fresh air -> do some stuff there maybe even with friends and stuff -> have another fun home and everyone is happy.

Pi

P.S. lol sry Tob1n.
    Yay, agreed

Sorry bro, we did go a little OFF... so its time to get back ON

How about some good old Rome Total War? Its my all-time favourite from the series, I really hope it gets a remake like Medieval and Shogun did. I know its not exactly a quick tilt-channeling game but rather a big time challenge on its own, but if you're into strategy, you gotta love it

aww man this brings back great memories... havent played rome total war, but i LOVED caesar 3. not against tilt, but it was very addictive...now that i think about it, it might as well work as tilt-control...

also, pharaoh:

Last edited by tob1n; 04-21-2011 at 09:58 AM.

commandos is my all-time favorite. does anyone like it too?

sure, commandos was great too bad i was too young when it came out and i got only until the 6th level or so...i think these 2d "painted" games were beautiful in a way. like age of empires, commandos, pharaoh etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tob1n View Post
    sure, commandos was great too bad i was too young when it came out and i got only until the 6th level or so...i think these 2d "painted" games were beautiful in a way. like age of empires, commandos, pharaoh etc.
    Hellyeah, age of empires FTW, loved them! countless of hours of collecting materials, building armies, slaughtering villagers to have room for bigger armies, sustaining heavy losses and repeating

Also, Heroes of Might & Magic, especially the IIIrd part was another long-time fav