Password:
Create account
Forgotten password

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anniversaries

Agreed, it's better to think of it that way

Anyhow, here's the deal for today:

In 1810, Beethoven composed on this day his piece "Für Elise."

In 1945, Benito Mussolini was arrested by Italian partisans while trying to escape, masquerading as a German soldier.

And, finally, as something quite essential for poker players: the computer mouse in its modern form was introduced by Xerox PARC in 1981.

Have a nice day,

BB

Speaking of mouses. How would you guys grind on this little baby? I'm sure its still kindof intact from termites.

Pi

Quote Originally Posted by mr. Pi View Post
    speaking of mouses. How would you guys grind on this little baby? I'm sure its still kindof intact from termites. :d

pi
    :d:d:d

Hi all!

University life seems less and less compatible with regularly checking out and contributing to forums
    But I'll try to keep it up as much as possible, I think this thread is worth the effort

Anyhow, today we have the anniversary of the crowning of George VI and Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon King and Queen of the UK, which took place in 1937.

In 1941, an important event happened form an online poker point of view Konrad Zuse presented his machine, the Z3, the first working programmable, fully automatic computer in the world.

See you soon, and don't forget to tune in to watch the final 4 of the EPT 7 Grand Final!

BB