in exclusive rake race and rakeback payouts so far

Member's login

Username:
Password:
Create account
Forgotten password

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Working out

OP: why are u afraid of "sports nutrition"? these are just concentrated food +vitamins. if u want to take in the same amount of protein from normal food then u will be suffer. not to say that its very important to use concentrated protein after training beacuse it works off better.
    I have a friend who was very lean, could eat like anything without gaining any weight. he started taking creatine, and protein shakes after workouts, and after that, he changed. he became prone to getting fat. of course, might be bad stuff, but i think these examples are the reason why many of us don't want to drink protein/vitamin shakes.

there are good and bad examples too and ofc if somebody does it without knowing anything about how it works(ie eating too much nutrition), it can be wrong at reaching the goal. but as i said its just concentrated food so this is why it can make somebody fat. also many people continue driving the same eating habits after stopping workout and that way they become fat.

i just got back from a blood test, where I asked the doctor whether it is OK to take concentrated protein or not. she said it in the long run it'll make my blood more dense, which can cause serious problems later on. she said i shoud eat meat+meat+meat

I also go to the gym once or twice a week. I wish I would have more time for my work out but unfortunately I have to work too much I also try to be careful concerning my food. meat is definitely important! I also like a chocolate milk from time to time because it helps increasing the energy level!

supersets are the coolest invention for guys with no time btw. search for supersets at Menshealth, there are some quite good workout plans there. you don't even have to go to the gym, half an hour of interval supersets done at home can be just as good, just be focused