Username:
Password:
Create account
Forgotten password

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you handle tilt?

How do you handle tilt?

Hi guys,

I am interested in how du you use to avoid/handle tilt. I have had some problems with it for a long time. I have never went busto or stuffs like that but I remember 8 hours long tilty sessions playing 6max rush 4-6 tables when I ended up breakeven because I was playing just to win back my further losses and was able to stop playing...

Nowadays I used to play short sessions and it seems to be a great solution but this manner I suck at putting the volume in.

I would like also know about your main tilt factors for example minbets or minraises, getting A high flop when holding KK, etc

Hi! My advice would just be when i am having a winning session i play more because i am comfortable in playing Deep and i have found a rhythm.
    While when i have a losing session i usually call it a day before i lose more from tilting or fatigue.

Do this and not vice versa.

also, i read it somewhere in this forum that you if you lose money to a worse player, who sucked out against you, you should never think that money actually BELONGED to you. you just lent him some, which he will eventually give back to you, since he's bad. it worked for me, and i could avoid going on tilt after my aces were crushed by 46o on the flop

Usually I smash my mouse Maybe I'll buy some stress toy (like that cat from FTP point shop)
    "Want a cookie?"

I hit my pc's Power Button - It takes about 5 mins. to reboot - Just enough time to forget what put me on TILT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubFan View Post
    I hit my pc's Power Button - It takes about 5 mins. to reboot - Just enough time to forget what put me on TILT!!!
    wow like the idea

Quote Originally Posted by CubFan View Post
    Haha I'm sure your PC doesn't complain either

I usually hit the BF:BC2 icon on the desktop, shoot some fellas in the face with a 12 gauge and then resume playing

Positive mantality. And I had some senteces. I speak theese when I feel some tilt.

Quote Originally Posted by castor11 View Post
    Positive mantality. And I had some senteces. I speak theese when I feel some tilt.
    hey dude dont own ur secrets, share them with us

I can't write them, because these hungarian senteces I can't translate correct.