in exclusive rake race and rakeback payouts so far

Member's login

Username:
Password:
Create account
Forgotten password

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tesla79 is in the house

Good luck at Inter! Probably you will have some nice little first deposit bonus too! Will help you a ton at the beginning for sure.

Pi

Unhappy viva la May Day

2011may1.jpg

So I continue at NL10...

2011april_worst.jpg

I tried to do a lot of light 3bet with Axs and scs. Does it work on micro stakes?

Quote Originally Posted by tesla79 View Post
    So I continue at NL10...
    Better luck!

I tried to do a lot of light 3bet with Axs and scs. Does it work on micro stakes?
    I think absolutely yes, but depends on your villains... I think more 3bet for value and little 3bet for bluff.

im sure it does. pick up villains with wider pfr and 3bet them light when u have position.

Be a little more nitty, it's a small sample but ur EV adj$ was + when u played 20/15... imho something like 17/15 is pretty good for NL10. Son't open w/ wide range in EP/MP, AJ+, KQ, 88+ is ok, from CO u can loosen up (A9+, KJ+, 22+, T9s, 98s, JTs), ozb it rly depends on the blinds, if they're tight, u can open with 40-60% range, if they're LAG then ~30% is good. Dunno about your hud, but u need to put Fold vs 3bet to it definitely. If it's high imho u can 3bet w/ 22+, 78s, 89s, T9s, T8s, JTs, J9s, and for value QQ+, AK, if it's low, than AJ+, KQ, 88+, QJs, JTs. Restealing is not really +EV on NL10 imho (at least at stars, party) but 3bet the MP/CO laggy from the button/co is huge +EV. U need to search guys who limp-fold a lot, or limp-call a lot, but Fold vs Cbet is high (70%+). Isolate them, it's like printing money
    Ihope I could help
    GL
    "Want a cookie?"