in exclusive rake race and rakeback payouts so far

Member's login

Username:
Password:
Create account
Forgotten password

Thread: Holdem Manager

Holdem Manager

Here we can discuss everything about Holdem Manager.

If you have any questions regarding Holdem Manager do not hesitate to ask them. There is a good chance that somebody in our poker community can answer them.

Get a free Holdem Manager software:

I would like to know my winning rate when I playing on 4, and when I playing on 6 tables. Do you know a filter which helps me?

Thx

Another question to the experienced guys out there: HEM keeps putting elements of the HUD over the cards, the buttons or the chips. I tried to replace them, but i cannot move them. i checked the HUD options-->player preferences, fix my stats position is unchecked, and i set it to be used with the room and table i'm using. relaunched the HUD many times, but the damn HUD windows wont move. i can't move them with left or right click either.

anyone had the same problem, or know the solution? would be sooo great to actually see my cards

No way! You just have to hold the right button, and you can move it anywhere. It will be the same place next time.

hey, thanks! it wouldn't work with the touchpad/laptop buttons, but with an external mouse it's working

sooo...is it advised to upgrade to HEM2 yet? coz i heard it was buggy when it came out, and wouldn't want to compromise my working HEM1. is it any better now? does it give me some extra?