Username:
Password:
Create account
Forgotten password

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holdenper's blog

Holdenper's blog

Hi everyone!
    I'm Holdenper, 23 years old, and a student at University of Pecs (my major is psychology).

I started to play poker around 2008. First I played MTT's, and after a cool live score at a local poker club I started to play HU SnG's (6,25 turbo nlhe, and after a while I climed up to 34,5$ level, and 10-20$ 8game HU Sng). I did ok, but didn't care a lot about BRM, and a DS killed my BR:-/

From the end of this summer, I finally take BRM a little bit more seriously, and turn into a hardcore SnG grinder No...not really, but I tried

And now? Well now I play everything, but my main focus is on SH CG. I did pretty well on stars (NL5, NL10), but after a DS I decided to go to PartyPoker (better fish/reg ratio ).

So here I am, I'll try to become a better cash game player, so I will post some hands to the forums, and talk about some strategy, lines, problems, questions in my blog

GL everybody!
    "Want a cookie?"

GL Holdenper!

Hope u gonna climb through the limits!

If i could give u an advice, I would say...u should think about Boss network with fix RB, FD, and rake races...I think it's easier to climb with these plus $$$...

GL!
    Join a huge hungarian team to beat Eureka Poker Tour Prague...

Yep...My only problem is that my laptop is a piece of @%&+% PS, and FTP software is fine, and PP is OK, so it's not an issue, but HM+5-6 table in a poker room with not so good software would kill my laptop:-/ So I'm grindin' where they use a good software, and if I'll can buy a new laptop, I'll go to a better network but thx for the advice
    "Want a cookie?"

Oh that is a good point for not changing site! Hope u can buy so fast...
    Join a huge hungarian team to beat Eureka Poker Tour Prague...

Hi everybody!
    I'm lazy as hell, so this will be only a snap-post but tomorrow, or at Friday I'll post a graph, and some statistics about the start of March (spoiler alert: it's ok till now, but I ran under EV...if I remember well ~10K hand, ~6bb/100, ~17 EV bb/100, but wtf, I'm winning, so I'm not gonna whining, just rhyming:-DD rofloma)

So right now I'm not gonna talk about poker, but I will to share some music
    Some of them (the first ones) are poker related, some of them just awesome imho, and good to listen while ur grindin'

The Isildur1 song, aka I'm Isildur (it's EPIC)

Johnny Cash: The gambler (cool country song about gambling, and there are some references to poker in the lyrics)

Travie McCoy feat Bruno Marsh: Billionaire ("I wanna be a billionaire so fckin' bad", yeah me too, that's why I play poker, lolz)

Black and Yellow (hehe song about UB...the occasion is that Prahlad Friedman joins the UB team):

Brains feat Harcs Veronika: Pill to take (I just love this song)

Led Zeppelin: Gallows Pole (weeeee that's what I call rock kidds )

Cage the elephant: Ain't no rest for the wicked (simply just cool music)

Zagar: The prophet is a fool

Rolling stones: Paint it black

Erik Sumo Band: Friday I'll be dead

The fratellis: Henrietta

Kansas: Carry on my wayward son (yep, every1 who watch supernatural is familiar with this song )

Rolling stones: Sympathy for the devil

Oasis: Don't look back in anger

Well that's it for now. See you soon guys I hope you will enjoy at least some of the songs
    "Want a cookie?"

The Brains ft. Harcsa Veronika: Pill to take is a shortened version:-/ I couldn't edit my post, so here you can listen this song at full lenght:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzpbKGKWbxA
    "Want a cookie?"

wow man, you listen to some good music, i can give u that. thx for sharing. also, good luck with grinding. i know how you feel about the shitty laptop though... i just got my macbook pro from repairs, before that i played on an ancient desktop...

Thx:-) I'm a big music-junkie:-) I1ll post some pwnker related stuff s00n, I'm just lazy, and when u don't run like a god it sucks to wirte a blog (at least for me:-D)
    "Want a cookie?"

Weeeeeeeeee! Well my other stats and knowledge is nothing like a good NL1000+ reg's, but at least my bb/100 is
    "Want a cookie?"

Haha, bb/100 is the most important stat evaaa

GL!