in exclusive rake race and rakeback payouts so far

Member's login

Username:
Password:
Create account
Forgotten password

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: iceTray is coming!

No no, I just used to play FR. I've been playing SH since December and I started it at NL10.

Holdenper: thank you

Hm, I tried myself on NL20 SH at first it was a quite good run. But the past 3-4 sessions was really awful, I lost everything what I won and I was on a big big TILT............. So it was good only for make a big peak into my monthly graph... I can't express how dissapointed am I now... I think I have to take learning more seriously, so let's start working on it! I wanna reach that spent time with learning be equal with spent time wit playing. I have 30bi-s to NL20 and I will restart from here but I think I need some rest on this week, and I have a lot to do at school too.

Hi everybody,

This post is not about poker but to take care about that shit what happens now in the world... I think this earthquake in Japan is very very sad and shocking. I can't imagine how can they rebuild all ow these destroyed bulidings and lifes.
    The other distressing problems are with those nuclear power plants near Tokyo, called Fukushima Dai-ichi and Dai-ni (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushi...ar_Power_Plant , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushi...ar_Power_Plant). So 'cause I am a nuclear engineer or something like this I am pretty interested in this topic and do not want peaople to get mad and so one. The situation is really hard but they will handle it. The question is thhrough what price? I think many workers will die because of the explosions and radiation, but a big amount of death is not expected.... If you are interested in it too you can watch the fresh news on the International Atomic Energy Agency website (http://ieae.org).

Yo,

So here's my report about my NL20 project when the half of the month passed. So I am really desappointed again.... as you can se, I started my work on this limit very well but now I am in a great downswing... For example today my biggest won pot was 12$... and I lost 4 buy-ins. I can't imagine what I've done badly... I have only one video from From The Ground Up left and I started to read Easy Game from Balugawhale. I hope this will be enough and I am just in a short down...
    Attached Images Attached Images

sick graf. Better luck!

9k hands are not a reasonable sample. try to keep playing your A game. BW's book is a good one GL

back again!

Hi everybody,

Don't worry, I'm alive Sorry for being inactive, I had some problem in my private life which were fixed (at least I hope so ) so I can concentrate on poker fortunately. I wasn't totally inactive of course I mainly watched videos (Turning the corner) and read Balugawhale's book. Now I'm back and I hope this is my very last month on nl10 and in May I can beat nl20 finally

On 25th of March I finally get my degree. After that we held a huge party, drank a lot of pálinkas (traditional Hungarian shot) and beers, so I can't even remember anything
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulation!!!

Good luck at the tables!

Congarts dude! Palinka is a backstabbing btard u drink-drink-drink, and than bummmm blackout tomorrow: headache, and other hangover symptoms But I'm lovin' it
    btw, nice avatar pic

GL
    "Want a cookie?"

yeah, i had a really serious headache but i treated it with 4 or 5 beers at morning )) this is so much fun having a shover with two bottle of icecold beers