in exclusive rake race and rakeback payouts so far

Member's login

Username:
Password:
Create account
Forgotten password

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips for beginners

and if it comes to reading books, which ones do you recommend for a newbie? is like the super system still useful nowadays, to be used at micro cash game tables?

hey guys, still interested, with the difference that now i'd much more like to watch some good videos on MTT (cause i don't know jack about betsizing and all) so which videos are good to start out with? thx

Quote Originally Posted by tob1n View Post
    hey guys, still interested, with the difference that now i'd much more like to watch some good videos on MTT (cause i don't know jack about betsizing and all) so which videos are good to start out with? thx
    +1, although I'll def try to look something up myself, check back when I find sg

I've been a poker player for almost a year, but still I constantly seek new strategies, advices, and tips to improve my game. One very common mistake I made when I first played at BetCoin™ poker is not being selective enough with my starting hands. Poker amateurs, don't fall into the common trap of thinking that ‘any hand can win'. Always be selective enough about which hands you play.

very true indeed