in exclusive rake race and rakeback payouts so far

Member's login

Username:
Password:
Create account
Forgotten password

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The blog of Mr. Pi - the regular SNG player.

Niiice hand

wow, that is a nicely played hand sir and also, great progress! GL!

Sicko T-shirt, I love it (btw I love all kind of funny shirts ). Nice graph, and nice hand. After u wrote that he's a reg I guessed he wanna make sme sort of stop'n'go! Nice induction by u (pretty bad flop to him 4 doin that but that's he's problem )

GL
    "Want a cookie?"

Thanks guys thanks. Feels good to get some positive opinions by others

I really have no idea what to do.

Yeah █████ Friday came everybody knows.

There was some chaos at first but everything reestablished quite quickly at Fulltilt so I wasnt/am not too concerned about this whole thing. Cashed out the extra $ from my acc tho because of the "hey I'm afraid fulltilt will get raped by FBI" factor.

I still left a decent bankroll for my stakes tho. But the REAL problem is that since US guys cant join FT the games are pretty much dried up. I constantly see 7-8 regulars registered over eachother on my stake. AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

Find another softer gametype? Try and tableselect from these? This is really sick and I don' know,
    Pi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pi View Post
    Yeah █████ Friday came everybody knows.

There was some chaos at first but everything reestablished quite quickly at Fulltilt so I wasnt/am not too concerned about this whole thing. Cashed out the extra $ from my acc tho because of the "hey I'm afraid fulltilt will get raped by FBI" factor.

I still left a decent bankroll for my stakes tho. But the REAL problem is that since US guys cant join FT the games are pretty much dried up. I constantly see 7-8 regulars registered over eachother on my stake. AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

Find another softer gametype? Try and tableselect from these? This is really sick and I don' know,
    Pi
    hey,
    i think waiting and adjusting for the situation will be best. maybe it will be clear which room us players will go to(merge network or cake for example) i think in some weeks we will know more. and tableselecting is also a good choice.

Yeah I constantly try to tableselect. The main problem with that is that I keep sitting like 1-2 hours only trying to find good tables before I can kick off a 4-6 table session. Feels like a huge waste of time.

Pi

Just a quick update on thing.
    I won a free coaching with Collin Moshman a few weeks ago and I learnt quite a few cool stuff during it. I think it was a one hour extremely well spent .

He pretty much liked my game and at the end of the lesson he asked me if I would be interested to join his team of coaches at Team Moshman. I said that it would be a honor to do so. So since last week I'm an official Team Moshman Coach lol. Basically Moshman introduced me to SNGs with his book: SNG Strategy, and now I am one of his exlclusive members of coaches? Please. This is more than enough.

Pi

I won a free coaching with Collin Moshman a few weeks ago and I learnt quite a few cool stuff during it. I think it was a one hour extremely well spent .

Pi
    Gratulation! GL!

He pretty much liked my game and at the end of the lesson he asked me if I would be interested to join his team of coaches at Team Moshman. I said that it would be a honor to do so. So since last week I'm an official Team Moshman Coach lol. Basically Moshman introduced me to SNGs with his book: SNG Strategy, and now I am one of his exlclusive members of coaches? Please. This is more than enough.

Pi
    hey it sounds very good, congratulation! how does the team works?